Personal Travel Consultant
Location: Omaha, NE
Position Type: Full Time
Chosen as the world's top-rated cruise line six times by the readers of CondÉ Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure magazines, Regent Seven Seas Cruises has earned a leadership role in the 6-star cruise industry. Our fleet of luxury ships provides a limited number of guests the highest standard of cruising excellence combined with exciting opportunities for discovery around the world. The ships of Regent Seven Seas Cruises offer voyages of exploration and discovery worldwide. The ambiance onboard is personal, individual, accommodating - "upscale but not uptight." And all ships share certain distinctions in accommodations, service, dining and amenities that elevate them to the lofty vantage point of our enviable six stars.
Our reservations center is committed to providing our well-traveled guests and professional travel agents with an excellent level of customer service. Our cruise specialists are skilled with strong communication, service and travel industry knowledge and serve as the front line to the general public for Regent Seven Seas Cruises. Most specialists have a background in the airline, hotel, cruise, and call center environments.
We are currently seeking highly motivated and experienced Personal Travel Consultants for our Omaha, NE office whose main focus will be to promote and sell RSSC sailings to direct customers by handling inbound and outbound calls in order to drive greater profitability in sales and service.
• Direct guests
• Travel Agent partners
• RSSC corporate and satellite office employees/departments
• RSSC Onboard team
• Use a professional and enthusiastic phone voice to establish and maintain a trusted relationship with passengers by consistently following the call process while handling inbound and outbound calls.
• Provide detailed information to passengers i.e. reservation/deposit/cancel policies, air, hotel, and land packages, ship services/facilities/rates, etc.
• Learn and retain complex information on each sailing.
• Obtain accurate credit card numbers and necessary authorization for payments, ensures that confidentiality and security measures are in place and RSSC policy and procedures are adhered to.
• For international, provide information on customs regulations, required papers (passports, visas, and certificates of vaccination), and currency exchange rates.
• Utilize salesforce.com to attain accurate client database and follow outbound call process
• Consistently follow up with clients for rebooking, deposits, final payments, thank you letters, birthday, anniversary cards, etc.
• In general, give advice on destinations and make arrangements for transportation, hotel accommodations, shore excursions, and recreation. As well as advise on weather conditions, restaurants, and tourist attractions.
• Provide value added service to customers by doing whatever is reasonable and possible to meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors.
• Demonstrate teamwork and handle difficult situations effectively.
Job Specific Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Inbound and outbound Sales Professional
• Great and positive ATTITUDE
• Able to meet deadlines and work within a fast paced, multi-tasked environment
• Outstanding organizational skills and high attention to detail and sense of urgency
• Proactive work ethic and team player
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of SalesForce.com CRM system preferred
• Proficient in MS Office applications, including Power Point, Excel, Word
Experience and Education:
• College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• Prior experience in the travel or cruise industry
*This is a required field to submit
Personal Travel Consultant
Upload your Resume
Please upload your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
File size must be less than 5 MB